October 13, 2008

Stylish Travel Tip: Glasses on a chain

Eyeglasses and sunglasses are expensive. Trust me, I know. I have been a wearer of prescription versions for decades. Therefore, if you are like me and like to invest in a good pair, then you want to keep your odds low of losing them anytime soon. Especially when you travel. It isn't like you will be able to hop into the car and pick them up at the lost and found, if say, you leave them in a Scottish B&B but you live in San Diego, California.

I recently discovered [thank you Teri @ WSJ.com] a very cool website with chic and very well-priced chains to hold your glasses. They sell other stylish items but I was immediately taken by how cute the chains are! I'm loving that they include a little mini face at the bottom of each screen to show you which chains work best with the shape of your face.

Don't tell because I'm looking at these for some stocking stuffers this year, but the animal print eyeglass cases are cute and what a bargain!


image: peeperspecs.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails