November 29, 2008

Islands of Aloha


I love Hawaii and have visited almost every island in the chain at least once. About five years ago I spent two weeks on the Big Island and loved the parks there. Having previously been on Kauai which is one of the oldest islands, the Big Island was truly a "baby" in comparison.

The amount of volcanic activity clearly showed how the island is growing all the time. Loving photography the way I do, this photo here is one that I took at Akaka Falls on the Big Island (having just driven from Hilo and a big lunch).

photo credit to sfcphotography.com


Merry Christmas to me, because I was asked to allow a travel guide to include my photo in their new edition. You can see in the sixth edition of the Schmap Hawaii Guide, my photo here from the Akaka Falls State Park.

If you have an iPhone or iPod Touch they have the vision of my photo here...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails