December 4, 2008

Joe's Stone Crab in Las Vegas

This is my plate of stone crab from Joe's Stone Crab in Las Vegas. Seriously, I ate all of it. We had the best waiter and having booked our table well in advance, our wait at the bar, which is crazy with people and chaos with the drink servers, was minimal before we were seated in a booth.

Joe's Seafood, Prime Steak & Stone Crab was such a great place to go out for a nice old school dinner in this crazy city. Since I don't gamble - except with my diet - my only sin (besides bargains) is spending too much on dinners out. I was in Las Vegas to hang out with family before heading to the Grand Canyon, and though I didn't shop, I wish I had this scoop because I might have scored some outlet bargains. Next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails