May 21, 2008

Lovely Postcards From Venice Italy


It is hard to believe a year has gone by since my last visit to Venice. What a great city to walk in. I found it so easy to find my way around and enjoy the experience of even losing my way once in awhile.

So many lovely people and food! The biggest lesson I learned though was to pack light and to use a small case. Since there are so many little bridges and cobblestones, it is easy to tire from carrying or rolling your luggage.

Also, you don't need very much to look presentable:

Hermes scarf, crisp white blouse, skirt, black slacks, flats, lipstick, sunscreen and a sweater. Voila!

Packing light is not difficult if you stick to the basics. Tim Gunn knows...



Photo: S.F. Castellanos

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails