Sometimes we all need to get away and have a quiet holiday. We want to hang out with like minded people, and maybe pursue a creative outlet like photography, writing or painting in an exotic setting.
If you need this type of holiday my first suggestion would be to consider the Tuscan art retreat being offered by Women's Quest this spring.
Over the course of a week, you will paint outdoors at unique historical locations such as the spiritual abbeys of Sant’Anna (the church where the English Patient was filmed). Beside art making, the goal will be to slow down and enjoy life.
Savor local customs, drink wine, soak your bones in an ancient spa, enjoy yoga in addition to a week of exploring Tuscany.
Throughout the experience you will be creating a personal, illustrated journal with daily guided exercises designed to attune you to your inner heart’s desire, connecting you with the present moment, recording clues, making a personal map of the journey.
Go to Women's Quest to sign up for this unique travel retreat May 29-June 5, 2009. Learn more about this unique group and their other programs in Vermont, Hawaii, Utah and California. Expect to discover:
• Comfortably challenge yourself in the spirit of self-discovery
• Learn powerful ways to unleash your potential and have fun
• Cultivate passion, vitality and balance in daily life
• Build a pathway between the body and mind
• Get the tools to create a plan for your “one wild and precious life”